http://backyardgardensjoseph.com/?bioener=hook-up-groningen&7ea=49 Here are 20 things about me that you won’t find on my LinkedIn profile:
Local part-time maid singapore 1. Sometimes I start the day with a glass of champagne. Because, why not?!
http://highschool.isq.edu.mx/cr45/347/assets/js/284 3. One of my fave hobbies: making up crazy interpretive dances with my best friend at 3 am. If you’re nice to me, I’ll send you the videos!
http://mediaeffectivegroup.pl/?jiiopaa=opcje-binarne-szkolenie&3fc=5f 4. I thrive on being nomadic! I have lived on 4 continents, in 5 countries and in 7 cities, with 33 different flatmates.
see 5. Count them! The cities I have called home are: Vancouver, Otttawa, Montreal, Toronto, New York, Sydney (Australia), London (UK) and Berlin.
opções binárias 6. I consider living out of suitcases one of my special talents.
7. The moment I knew I was a “real” grown-up: I got my own apartment and –shock of all shocks- bought furniture!!! A girl’s gotta’ grow up sometime.
8. I own over 100 pairs of shoes. It’s the first thing people comment on when they come to my house (and I’m relieved to no longer have to drag them around in my suitcase!).
9. I don’t always take my makeup off at night. I can sleep without messing it up, and then I’m already good to go the next day. It’s called time-management, people!
10. My best fashion tip: You can never have too much bling.
11. Smile, be charming, and you can get away with anything (especially if you have a Canadian accent).
12. The thing I value most in life: my family, and amazing friends all over the world.
13. The city where I am most at home: London.
14. The city I want to move to next: Paris.
15. The city where I feel most alive: Buenos Aires.
16. My most amazing travel experience: Myanmar.
17. Since I was 9 years old I’ve had two teddy bears and they come everywhere with me (if bears had passports they’d be on their 10th). Airport security give me weird looks, but I think it’s because they are jealous.
18. The craziest place I have had to dance in: A Tree.
19. The craziest thing I have had to be in an audition: A Tomato. Followed by a Werewolf.
20. My fave quote, that shows me for the dreamer I am: http://iviti.co.uk/?vera=siti-per-fare-trading-binario&dd4=f6 siti per fare trading binario “I don’t want a perfect life, a typical life, or even a normal life. I want a one-of-a-kind……”